|Hair||Hot pink & orange|
|Quote||Bright Colors, City Lights, Selfie or it didn't happen. Always extra, never 2 much, meow (=^•ω•^=)|
Neonlicious has a medium skin tone, and split-dyed bright orange and neon pink hair styled in a crimped-out bob cut with two longer locks at the front. Details on her face include aqua blue eyes and pink lipstick. She has star-shaped freckles and pink squiggly eyebrows. She has bright yellow eye shadow on her eyelids and light pink eyeshadow underneath her eyes, and also wears blue nail polish.
She wears a neon yellow turtleneck top and matching cycling shorts, with a translucent plastic hot pink pinafore dress worn over the top. She also wears a black and white checkered jacket with zipper, and a grey studded leopard print beret. Her shoes are white sneakers with yellow soles.
She wears white squiggly square earrings, a pink bracelet, and large hot pink shades with square neon green lenses that don't fully cover the lens frames. Her purse resembles a "What's In My Purse" doll, which is another MGA property.
- Neonlicious is the only Series 1 OMG Fashion Doll whose younger sister is a Series 2 Tot. The rest of the Series 1 OMG dolls have sisters who are Series 1 Tots.
- Dazzle hares a similar color scheme.
- She has a similar hairstyle to Fame Queen.
- Her purse is a reference to What's In My Purse dolls, another MGA Entertainment toy line.
- The magazine included in her box mentions that she is a Gemini.
- She is voiced by Sonya Krueger in the animated media.