|Series||Dance Dance Dance|
|Quote||Fashion a la pose!|
Miss Royale is an O.M.G. fashion doll from the Dance Dance Dance series released in 2021. Her younger siblings are Royal High-Ney, Lil Royal High-Ney, and His Royal High-Ney. The family also includes Royal Kitty-Cat.
She is a part of the Old School side, and her dance style is vogue. She is largely influenced by ballroom culture.
Miss Royale has a medium skintone, and yellow eyeshadow and bright and bubbly pink lipstick. Her hair is a daring and bold blue bell colored hair, she also literally wears her art on her cheek as she has a black heart on her right cheek.
Miss Royale wears a stunning outfit, largely inspired by Marie Antionette’s fashion style.
- Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- Miss Royale was originally named Highness.
- She seems to be inspired by Queen Marie Antoinette.
- Miss Royale’s packaging has neon writing that says “Let Them Dance!” which is a reference to an iconic phrase attributed to Marie Antoinette (although she never said it!): “Let Them Eat Cake!”.
- Her bedroom is a reference to the music video to the song W.A.P, which is a collaboration between rappers Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion.