|Series||Dance Dance Dance|
|Eyes||Blue & Purple|
|Quote||Dance B.B. Dance. Fly B.B. Fly.|
She is a part of the Old School side, and her dance style is pop/rock.
Major Lady has light-colored skin and orange hair with yellow streaks. Other details include a turquoise eye (left), a purple eye (right), orange eyebrows, orange eye shadow, orange nail polish, orange lipstick, and pink blush. Under a blacklight, as the series advertises, her hair lights up and appears to glow, as does her eyebrows and eye shadow, and a lightning bolt appears on her right eye.
She wears a one-piece stunt uniform that is black with silver stripes on the left and blue on the right. She also wears a translucent and glittery silver cape and boots with a swirl effect of orange, lavender, and fuchsia colors. Under a blacklight, as the series advertises, her cape and boots light up.
Her accessories include blue star-shaped sunglasses, earrings with three stars, a silver belt, and an orange cuff with a magenta swirl. Under a blacklight, her cuff lights up..
- She is inspired by David Bowie's Ziggy Stardust persona.
- Both have bright red hair and heterochromia, although in actuality, Bowie had anisocoria.
- She has similarly designed makeup to the style David wore.
- The lightning bolt that can be seen with a black light in her eye could be a reference to the story of how David had two different colored eyes.
- Her packaging has a lightning bolt on it, likely inspired by him as well.
- Like Dazzle, Jukebox B.B., and Big Wig, she is one of the big sisters to a Queen who doesn't have part of her sister's name.